The Cursed

Declare your allegience.

Re: The Cursed

Postby The Azure Striker » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:19 pm

0rockluki0 wrote:New information

Project wunderwaffe reach a battle testing. Weapon's effects are very promissing. Soon Wunderwaffe will be use in standard battle.

Message from Marshal
Your doom are near, A.A.A.A.
End of Message

To the Cursed:

We'll see...

We will see...
That outdated project won't do a thing on us soon...
Roses are red Violets are blue bluets are azure but as we can see, you can't read this nor see anything anymore, nor can you move. You're already
dead
The Azure Striker
Zed Grunt
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:44 pm
Location: Within Nevada, or somewhere near Nevada
Agency: Mercenary for hire

Re: The Cursed

Postby clee3rd » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:58 pm

y'know for a hired mercenary,
Azure Striker has gotten Too loyal to the AAAA.
referring to him and the AAAA as "Us" as if hes actually a part of them now.
if hes a real professional mercenary he'd have no loyalties with anyone whatsoever.
User avatar
clee3rd
Fodder
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:23 am
Location: Livi'n in a Country I Hate
Agency: BlackMarket WeaponsDealer

Re: The Cursed

Postby The Azure Striker » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:16 pm

clee3rd wrote:y'know for a hired mercenary,
Azure Striker has gotten Too loyal to the AAAA.
referring to him and the AAAA as "Us" as if hes actually a part of them now.
if hes a real professional mercenary he'd have no loyalties with anyone whatsoever.

well, I'm a bit new to teh job, so yeah...
Roses are red Violets are blue bluets are azure but as we can see, you can't read this nor see anything anymore, nor can you move. You're already
dead
The Azure Striker
Zed Grunt
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:44 pm
Location: Within Nevada, or somewhere near Nevada
Agency: Mercenary for hire

Re: The Cursed

Postby The Azure Striker » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:16 pm

The Azure Striker wrote:
clee3rd wrote:y'know for a hired mercenary,
Azure Striker has gotten Too loyal to the AAAA.
referring to him and the AAAA as "Us" as if hes actually a part of them now.
if hes a real professional mercenary he'd have no loyalties with anyone whatsoever.

well, I'm a bit new to teh job, so yeah...

well, it won't work on my contractors, in that case...
Roses are red Violets are blue bluets are azure but as we can see, you can't read this nor see anything anymore, nor can you move. You're already
dead
The Azure Striker
Zed Grunt
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:44 pm
Location: Within Nevada, or somewhere near Nevada
Agency: Mercenary for hire

Re: The Cursed

Postby 0rockluki0 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:32 pm

REFRESH.

-Fixing a bit a text (Great thanks to Tarraka Schprichwort)
-Edit a Psionics and Shadows dancers apperence.
-Added Ogre project (Recycling mag agents corpses)
User avatar
0rockluki0
Grunt
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:11 pm
Location: Poland
Agency: The Cursed.

Re: The Cursed

Postby Irongole » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:23 pm

After our prolonged war I believe it’s time to have peace with one another, too many have already died and a prolonged war will cause more damage. I will be willing to rebrand my Agencies name under a peace act. So are we cool?
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
User avatar
Irongole
Backers
 
Posts: 1074
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:53 pm
Location: The old west Texas
Agency: A.A.A.A

Re: The Cursed

Postby 0rockluki0 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:02 am

Irongole wrote:After our prolonged war I believe it’s time to have peace with one another, too many have already died and a prolonged war will cause more damage. I will be willing to rebrand my Agencies name under a peace act. So are we cool?


Very well. I can end a war. I need use our soldiers to wipe out a.a.h.w, not you. but... One condition.... You will End your "Anti-cursed squads" secret project...
User avatar
0rockluki0
Grunt
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:11 pm
Location: Poland
Agency: The Cursed.

Re: The Cursed

Postby Irongole » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:18 pm

A sacrifice I will be willing to make, I hope I do not have to regret this. But as in turn you will fix all the AAAA members that you have captured, we want our brothers back.
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
User avatar
Irongole
Backers
 
Posts: 1074
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:53 pm
Location: The old west Texas
Agency: A.A.A.A

Re: The Cursed

Postby 0rockluki0 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Irongole wrote:A sacrifice I will be willing to make, I hope I do not have to regret this. But as in turn you will fix all the AAAA members that you have captured, we want our brothers back.


Alright. You will meet your brothers again.
User avatar
0rockluki0
Grunt
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:11 pm
Location: Poland
Agency: The Cursed.

Previous

Return to Barracks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron