Revolutionary Warriors

Declare your allegience.

Revolutionary Warriors

Postby ZaracaM » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:37 am

''We fight for the honour and freedom, But we die because the madness and insanity. We need to get rid of the madness to get our freedom. And to get the honour. We have to get rid of the insanity.'' - Ragnar Rodkors.


We are the Revolutionary Warriors.

''We're tired over these agencies who rules over Nevada. We see abuse, slavery, discrimination and exploitation.
We exist to stop them. We believe in equality and peace. We believe in freedom.
However... In Nevada. The SWORD is mightier than the PEN. We can't use the words to get freedom. We have to fight.''


This organization was created after the madness happened. Their main goal is to stop the madness. After that. They have to get rid of agencies, factions and organizations that are dangerous for the world.
They think that ''If these infamous groups still exist. They maybe will fight back and bring the madness again.''

We respect other agencies that are helping innocent people or stopping the madness.



Ranks


(Low-ranked) The Novice Warriors - A member that recently joined the organization. And if they can't fight yet. They begin to check their strongest perk which leads to their main job on their rank. Have access to low-tier armor and weapons

As they have no mainjobs yet. They have sidejobs yet so far. There is:

Chef - They cook the food for R.W.

Driver - Drives around Nevada to get supplies.

Forager (lowranked hunter) - They hunts harmless and small animals and harvest roots under the ground.



(Medium-ranked) The Trained Warriors
- They have experience with weapons and know what they do. Have access to medium-tier armor and weapons.
Their mainjobs is such as:

Attacker - Normally have an assault rifle and a knife. They attacks their enemies bases.

Hunter - They hunt and kills the large and dangerous beasts of Nevada.

Defender - They defend their bases



(High-ranked) The Elite Warriors
- They're the veterans of R.W. They're highly trained. Have access to high-tier armor and weapons
Their mainjobs is such as:

Sniper - A warrior with a sniper rifle. Nothing else to say

Heavy - A heavily armored warrior with medium weapon (As shotguns or assault rifle)



(Support-ranked) The Supporting Warriors. Have access top medium-tier armor and weapons.
Their mainjobs is such as:

Walking shield - A special member that carries a large energy shield that protect his/her allies nearby.

Medic - They heal the wounded warriors. Carry mostly medpacks. Usually have a pistol and a knife.



(Morale-ranked) The Morale Warriors - Second highest rank of R.W. Their main point of this rank is checking the morale. They have to make the morale high as possible. Have access to high-tier armor and top-tier weapons.
Their mainjobs is such as:

Commander - They leads the warriors such as Attackers to takeover a base.

Baseleader - There's one baseleader in every base they took over. They mostly check the supplies in the base and members.



(Special-Ranked) The Feared Warriors - The strongest rank - Have access to top-tier armor and weapons.
Their mainjobs is such as:

Armored - A heavily armored warrior with strong weapon. (Such as minigun, grenade launcher or a flamethrower)




The 5 leaders - Those who leads the organization, Plans the takeovers and tells the members what they have to do.

The Black leader: Mr.Q - Ragnar Rodkors
The White leader: Mrs.W - Marlyn Cruster
The Red leader: Ms.X - Pen Tung
The Yellow leader: Mr.Y - Alistair Screamfield
The Blue leader: Mr.Z/Unknown Leader - Nygand




Allegiances

The A.A.H.W - DANGER
We need to get rid of them. They are the one who caused the madness.

NEXUS - DANGER
Seems to be related with A.A.H.W. So we need to get rid of them too.

The G.P Cultists - Neutral?
If they kill innocent people. We have to act. But we have no idea what they are even doing... Also... Are they worshipping a green pepper?

The A.A.A.A - THREAT
They fight all agencies. They seems to consider all groups as agencies so possibly they'll fight us soon.

The Cursed - Neutral
We don't know a shit about these people. If they're not a threat for the world. Then we won't attack them.

The Bandits - Enemies
They steal and kills innocent people. Should've attacked A.A.H.W.

The Mercs - Neutral
Dunno about these guys

N51 - Respect
We respect them because they fight Nexus. (And don't seems to harass the innocent people)

THE KRANKS - Overly Respect
We would love to ally with them. But we're too inferior for them.

The T.S.E - Allies

This is a newly published topic. Few grammar and spellign errors can happen. And more things will be added or changed soon.
Last edited by ZaracaM on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
--Who's the BöRKman? I'm the BöRKman--
User avatar
ZaracaM
Fodder
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 6:17 pm
Location: Sweden
Agency: Revolutionary Warriors

Re: Revolutionary Warriors

Postby Irongole » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:55 am

We share some of the same ideals, I would propose a alliance with you
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
User avatar
Irongole
Backers
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:53 pm
Location: The old west Texas
Agency: A.A.A.A

Re: Revolutionary Warriors

Postby ZaracaM » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Irongole wrote:We share some of the same ideals, I would propose a alliance with you

That would be really ironic
Last edited by ZaracaM on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
--Who's the BöRKman? I'm the BöRKman--
User avatar
ZaracaM
Fodder
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 6:17 pm
Location: Sweden
Agency: Revolutionary Warriors

Re: Revolutionary Warriors

Postby clee3rd » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:00 pm

ya guys need weapons?
(yeah, this is for RP sake, as I share my gun sprites to ya on discord)
User avatar
clee3rd
Fodder
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:23 am
Location: Livi'n in a Country I Hate
Agency: BlackMarket WeaponsDealer

Re: Revolutionary Warriors

Postby Dexerity » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:26 pm

The TSE supports your cause, and is now asking for an alliance with you.
"if i think some anime is good does that mean i'm a weeaboo?"

-roblox forums 2017
User avatar
Dexerity
Grunt
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:44 am
Location: In hell!
Agency: The Sentarian Exodus

Re: Revolutionary Warriors

Postby ZaracaM » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:02 am

Dexerity wrote:The TSE supports your cause, and is now asking for an alliance with you.


The alliance request has been accepted, Regards R.W.
--Who's the BöRKman? I'm the BöRKman--
User avatar
ZaracaM
Fodder
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 6:17 pm
Location: Sweden
Agency: Revolutionary Warriors

Re: Revolutionary Warriors

Postby clee3rd » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:07 am

cool, its now a 4v1 against the AAAA.
TSE, Revolutionary Warriors, IWAI-NB (I dunno about these guys), and The Cursed Versus AAAA.
big conflicts are so exciting as its a good business opportunity to sell arms and weapons.
User avatar
clee3rd
Fodder
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:23 am
Location: Livi'n in a Country I Hate
Agency: BlackMarket WeaponsDealer

Re: Revolutionary Warriors

Postby Dexerity » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 am

"if i think some anime is good does that mean i'm a weeaboo?"

-roblox forums 2017
User avatar
Dexerity
Grunt
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:44 am
Location: In hell!
Agency: The Sentarian Exodus

Re: Revolutionary Warriors

Postby The Azure Striker » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:51 pm

ZaracaM wrote:
''We fight for the honour and freedom, But we die because the madness and insanity. We need to get rid of the madness to get our freedom. And to get the honour. We have to get rid of the insanity.'' - Ragnar Rodkors.


We are the Revolutionary Warriors.

''We're tired over these agencies who rules over Nevada. We see abuse, slavery, discrimination and exploitation.
We exist to stop them. We believe in equality and peace. We believe in freedom.
However... In Nevada. The SWORD is mightier than the PEN. We can't use the words to get freedom. We have to fight.''


This organization was created after the madness happened. Their main goal is to stop the madness. After that. They have to get rid of agencies, factions and organizations that are dangerous for the world.
They think that ''If these infamous groups still exist. They maybe will fight back and bring the madness again.''

We respect other agencies that are helping innocent people or stopping the madness.



Ranks


(Low-ranked) The Novice Warriors - A member that recently joined the organization. And if they can't fight yet. They begin to check their strongest perk which leads to their main job on their rank. Have access to low-tier armor and weapons

As they have no mainjobs yet. They have sidejobs yet so far. There is:

Chef - They cook the food for R.W.

Driver - Drives around Nevada to get supplies.

Forager (lowranked hunter) - They hunts harmless and small animals and harvest roots under the ground.



(Medium-ranked) The Trained Warriors
- They have experience with weapons and know what they do. Have access to medium-tier armor and weapons.
Their mainjobs is such as:

Attacker - Normally have an assault rifle and a knife. They attacks their enemies bases.

Hunter - They hunt and kills the large and dangerous beasts of Nevada.

Defender - They defend their bases



(High-ranked) The Elite Warriors
- They're the veterans of R.W. They're highly trained. Have access to high-tier armor and weapons
Their mainjobs is such as:

Sniper - A warrior with a sniper rifle. Nothing else to say

Heavy - A heavily armored warrior with medium weapon (As shotguns or assault rifle)



(Support-ranked) The Supporting Warriors. Have access top medium-tier armor and weapons.
Their mainjobs is such as:

Walking shield - A special member that carries a large energy shield that protect his/her allies nearby.

Medic - They heal the wounded warriors. Carry mostly medpacks. Usually have a pistol and a knife.



(Morale-ranked) The Morale Warriors - Second highest rank of R.W. Their main point of this rank is checking the morale. They have to make the morale high as possible. Have access to high-tier armor and top-tier weapons.
Their mainjobs is such as:

Commander - They leads the warriors such as Attackers to takeover a base.

Baseleader - There's one baseleader in every base they took over. They mostly check the supplies in the base and members.



(Special-Ranked) The Feared Warriors - The strongest rank - Have access to top-tier armor and weapons.
Their mainjobs is such as:

Armored - A heavily armored warrior with strong weapon. (Such as minigun, grenade launcher or a flamethrower)




The 5 leaders - Those who leads the organization, Plans the takeovers and tells the members what they have to do.

The Black leader: Mr.Q - Ragnar Rodkors
The White leader: Mrs.W - Marlyn Cruster
The Red leader: Ms.X - Pen Tung
The Yellow leader: Mr.Y - Alistair Screamfield
The Blue leader: Mr.Z/Unknown Leader - Nygand




Allegiances

The A.A.H.W - DANGER
We need to get rid of them. They are the one who caused the madness.

NEXUS - DANGER
Seems to be related with A.A.H.W. So we need to get rid of them too.

The G.P Cultists - Neutral?
If they kill innocent people. We have to act. But we have no idea what they are even doing... Also... Are they worshipping a green pepper?

The A.A.A.A - THREAT
They fight all agencies. They seems to consider all groups as agencies so possibly they'll fight us soon.

The Cursed - Neutral
We don't know a shit about these people. If they're not a threat for the world. Then we won't attack them.

The Bandits - Enemies
They steal and kills innocent people. Should've attacked A.A.H.W.

The Mercs - Neutral
Dunno about these guys

N51 - Respect
We respect them because they fight Nexus. (And don't seems to harass the innocent people)

THE KRANKS - Overly Respect
We would love to ally with them. But we're too inferior for them.

This is a newly published topic. Few grammar and spellign errors can happen. And more things will be added or changed soon.

They don't worship a green pepper... they are effectivley a bunch of nerds(who I kinda admire) who love to punch A.A.H.W. men in the face
Roses are red Violets are blue bluets are azure but as we can see, you can't read this nor see anything anymore, nor can you move. You're already
dead
The Azure Striker
Agent
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:44 pm
Location: Within Nevada, or somewhere near Nevada
Agency: Mercenary for hire

Re: Revolutionary Warriors

Postby Dexerity » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:05 am

why the fuck ain't we on the allies list
"if i think some anime is good does that mean i'm a weeaboo?"

-roblox forums 2017
User avatar
Dexerity
Grunt
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:44 am
Location: In hell!
Agency: The Sentarian Exodus

Next

Return to Barracks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest