The A.A.T.A.A.H.W Resurrection!

Declare your allegience.

The A.A.T.A.A.H.W Resurrection!

Postby JakeParade » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Yes, you read that right. We're back...Or, I am anyway. What happened to the first iteration, you ask? Well, erm...I had to take a "business" trip. BUT, I digress. I've been hiding away from our enemies, gathering recruits and strength. I would like to introduce you to the first set of troops that I've created.

First, we have the Grunts. What differentiates our grunt and a regular grunt? Why, his hat of course! All of our grunts and recruits are required to wear a visor hat similar to Deimos'. If you are caught without it, it's not my responsibility if you get shot by someone. The grunts are issued a standard melee weapon, and are allowed to scavenge their own guns from the battlefield. However, they do not have access to our armory.

Next up are the Scouts, who are about as trained as a 1337 Agent, but with more emphasis on speed and tracking. They are issued a Ski-mask to hide their identity, in-case they are spotted. Besides this, they are allowed free choice of uniform. The Ski-mask can also be replaced with a mask of your choosing, if you wish. They are issued a pistol and knife, and have limited access to our armory.

And lastly, we have the Engineers. They are not as combat capable as the A.T.P Engineer, as we do not have the technology to meddle with genes. However, they are the second most elite unit we have and they also function as our science staff. They are capable of holding their own with an A.T.P Engineer for a SHORT time, but they often come out in sets of three to back each-other up. They are assigned a gas-mask and a pair of optical-enhancing visors, as well as medium armor. They are allowed free reign of our armory, to equip themselves with what they deem necessary. However, most Engineers prefer a shotgun.
JakeParade
Grunt

Agency: A.A.T.A.A.H.W

Re: The A.A.T.A.A.H.W Resurrection!

Postby JakeParade » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Now, I have more things to talk about. We here at the A.A.T.A.A.H.W keep a schedule.

Wake-up Call/Changing of the Watch - 8:00 AM
Breakfast - 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Free time - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Brunch (Optional) 11:00 - 12:00 PM
Unit training (Carried out by Elite Engineers) 12:05 PM - 4:00 PM
Free time - 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Dinner - 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Second Training Session - 7:05 PM - 11:55 PM
Second Dinner (Optional)/Changing of the Watch - 12:00 AM
Sleep - 12:30 AM

That wraps it up for the Scheduling. Now, let's talk about the Watch. The Watch are split into two groups, the "day" watch, and the "night" watch. These men are scouts that have been focus-trained in spotting. Every one of them are extremely capable snipers, who keep the Zeds at bay and watch our perimeter for any intrusions. The Day Watch function with the rest of the men during the day, but the night watch are the ones who really keep us safe. The night watch receive extra training in night-combat and we supply them with Night-Vision goggles to maximize their sight potential in the dark. All of their rifles are equipped with long-range infrared scopes and suppressors.
JakeParade
Grunt

Postby ColonelPKA » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:31 pm

This is slightly off-topic, but good to see people from the forum's origins coming back XD
The only way to fight fire is with a .50 bullet.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Agency: I.W.A.I-NB

Postby JakeParade » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:42 pm

ColonelPKA wrote:This is slightly off-topic, but good to see people from the forum's origins coming back XD

Awh, man, I'm glad people remember me! It's been a long time, but I really wanna get active on here again. Thanks for remembering, haha.
JakeParade
Grunt

Postby JakeParade » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Now, remember how I talked about the Engineers being the second most elite unit? "Well, what's the first," you may be asking. Well...Due to recent successes in raiding A.A.H.W Science facilities and recovering destroyed technology, we have managed to create our own bite-sized mag-units. Compared to a regular mag, they pale in comparison, and even a G03LM unit is bigger. In any case, we have made progress nonetheless. I present to you, the "ATRONACH!" (hank graciously allowed us to take a picture of him to scale with the atronach.)

"What's up with the mo-hawk", you ask? Well for reasons we can't quite explain, the creation process of an Atronach greatly accelerates the growth of hair in that exact pattern. Atronachs serve as our front-line shock troopers, carrying the big guns and leading charges against our enemies. What they lack in brawn compared to a standard Mag unit, they make up for in brains. They are smarter than a Mag by far, and are capable of making their own tactical decisions, as well as leading squads. They are certainly a force to be reckoned with.
JakeParade
Grunt

Postby Luke DuFaur » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:10 am

FACTION. ZOMBIFIED.
God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

(Sadly there isn't enough space to put my entire National Anthem)
Luke DuFaur
Backers

Agency: A.A.H.W (Adv. Engineer)

Postby JakeParade » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:49 am

Luke DuFaur wrote:FACTION. ZOMBIFIED.

You what?
JakeParade
Grunt

Postby GameZone » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:12 pm

JakeParade wrote:

You what?

There was an inside meme a while back where instead of "necroing" threads, people "zombified", "roboticized", etc. them.

Luke has a reputation for driving forum memes into the ground.
GameZone
Savior

Agency: Mercenary

Postby bobdude0987654321 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:28 am

Now where's that A.A.T.A.A.T.A.A.H.W. at...?
mod, bruh
bobdude0987654321
ATP Engineer

Agency: The Higher Powers

Postby Luke DuFaur » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:34 am

GameZone wrote:
JakeParade wrote:

You what?

There was an inside meme a while back where instead of "necroing" threads, people "zombified", "roboticized", etc. them.

Luke has a reputation for driving forum memes into the ground.

I'm sorry I couldn't help it.
God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

(Sadly there isn't enough space to put my entire National Anthem)
Luke DuFaur
Backers

Agency: A.A.H.W (Adv. Engineer)

Next

Return to Barracks