Community Ideas

Come here to ask questions and chat about game features.

Re: Community Ideas

Postby MrClumsy » Tue May 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Variant wrote:With this said we have no idea how PN2 MP will play. If PN2's gameplay isn't terribly fast paced, you might have enough time to realize "Oh shit he's actually armored" and disengage.

Pretty much this, although maybe in Player VS Player it could be disabled? I can see it doing no harm in co-op, except maybe getting yelled at for using a trenchcoat that bullets would pass trough like thin paper when you actually have a padded vest.
MrClumsy
Grunt

Agency: A.A.H.W.-AD

Postby GlaciusTS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:45 am

Hey guys, lurker here. Never knew about PN2 during the Kickstarter but I've been following it's progress for some time.

I was just thinking about how much I loved the characters, facial expression and whatnot from Krinkels' Non-Canon madness videos. It would be nice to be able to customize our own characters with those accessories such as the faces and items From those videos (perhaps with the exception of the giant penises). Might also be nice to hide some Easter egg levels in reference to those shorts such as an epic nigh-impossible battle with the Dapper Star and the allies in purpose. Other items I wouldn't mind seeing include the Lion Head and that goofy Sun Head that became animate in one of the canon videos.
GlaciusTS
Fodder

Agency: Freelance

Postby bankman1234 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:36 am

my idea
1.Dodge and roll
2.Kick the table
3.Use that table for cover
4.Make enemy AI try to hide behind cover
bankman1234
Fodder