Community Ideas

Come here to ask questions and chat about game features.

Re: Community Ideas

Postby MrClumsy » Tue May 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Variant wrote:With this said we have no idea how PN2 MP will play. If PN2's gameplay isn't terribly fast paced, you might have enough time to realize "Oh shit he's actually armored" and disengage.

Pretty much this, although maybe in Player VS Player it could be disabled? I can see it doing no harm in co-op, except maybe getting yelled at for using a trenchcoat that bullets would pass trough like thin paper when you actually have a padded vest.
MrClumsy
Grunt

Agency: A.A.H.W.-AD

Postby GlaciusTS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:45 am

Hey guys, lurker here. Never knew about PN2 during the Kickstarter but I've been following it's progress for some time.

I was just thinking about how much I loved the characters, facial expression and whatnot from Krinkels' Non-Canon madness videos. It would be nice to be able to customize our own characters with those accessories such as the faces and items From those videos (perhaps with the exception of the giant penises). Might also be nice to hide some Easter egg levels in reference to those shorts such as an epic nigh-impossible battle with the Dapper Star and the allies in purpose. Other items I wouldn't mind seeing include the Lion Head and that goofy Sun Head that became animate in one of the canon videos.
GlaciusTS
Fodder

Agency: Freelance

Postby bankman1234 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:36 am

my idea
1.Dodge and roll
2.Kick the table
3.Use that table for cover
4.Make enemy AI try to hide behind cover
bankman1234
Fodder

Postby EsTeVaN88 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:12 pm

OK holy WOW this game is good! Ive been waiting for Madness 11 and a follow up to project Nexus for quite some time now and the dev team is really putting in some hard work. Ive got some things i would love to see in this game so ill list them here in the hopes that some of them may be implemented. Alot of potential for ALOT of things and i can really see MPN2 being really successful.

RTS PVP Implementation
PvP Capture the Flag
PvP Battle Royale/Deathmatch
Multiplayer survival/zombies
Skill for aiming each one handed firearm in different directions
Bullettime( havent gotten that far to know if you still have it but im sure you do)
Human shields
Project Nexus 1 Campaign Exactly how it was ( Just Because it was freaking awesome)
Madness original campaign ( Campaign with all the Madness videos by Krinkels)
Im sure there will be a level editor allowing for all the other madness fan videos to be implemented into the final version
Open world expansion leading to the use of vehicles, fort building,other utilities. (Could go great with zombies)
Faction Wars/Guilds/Bases/Defense/Raids/Map control/Map conflict( So many factions in the lore already, creating more would be sweet)

Thats all i can think of right now but ill definitely come up with more ideas. I love this game and hope it goes really far. It has the potential for great things.
EsTeVaN88
Fodder

Postby hazerddex » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:19 pm

an arena that changes every few levels. so you don't feel like its the same room every time. maybe have random gen arenas per wave?
hazerddex
Fodder

Postby Huggmask » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:14 am

So I have played the beta now for a while and this is the thing that I think needs to be added to the game, and that would be some kind of toggle option that ables/disables what type weapons the squadmates can use, if you toggle unarmed for example they will only use their bare hands to kill the enemies and not pick up a melee/firearm as soon as it has dropped, and make that option for each individual squadmate you have so they all don't get affected.

Also, when you make the squadmates go somewhere and when they have done that then they start to roam free in the room and just killing everyone, maybe make that permanent so they dont reset every round and start following the player again?

Keep up the good work, cant wait until the full game realeases!
Huggmask
Backers

Postby Presteign » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:01 pm

hazerddex wrote:an arena that changes every few levels. so you don't feel like its the same room every time. maybe have random gen arenas per wave?

Arena no longer works like it did in Madness: Project Nexus 1. Instead of taking place in one room, the arena mode now has a hub hq from where you can choose which missions(maps) you will take. Succeeding in these missions will unlock more missions, some are harder difficulties of the same maps you've already played and others are completely new ones.
Presteign
Backers

Previous

Return to Discussion