Grind Thread

If your topic doesn't belong anywhere else, but you weren't breaking the rules, then it might end up here.

Grind Thread

Postby DarkTree » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:19 am

Just randomly post shit here, and you can rank up your thingy.

AEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOU
User avatar
DarkTree
Backers
 
Posts: 2905
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:20 pm
Location: Canada
Agency: Funny Convos With F

Re: Grind Thread

Postby Spinax22 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:37 am

DarkTree wrote:Just randomly post shit here, and you can rank up your thingy.

AEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOU


ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
We fought for the Future, Destroyed the invader, And brought to our homeland the Laurels of Fame!! Our Glory will live in the memory of nations, And all Generations, Will Honor her name!!!
User avatar
Spinax22
Agent
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:35 am
Location: Earth
Agency: CPUSA

Re: Grind Thread

Postby bobdude0987654321 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:15 am

Spinax22 wrote:
DarkTree wrote:Just randomly post shit here, and you can rank up your thingy.

AEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOU


ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!
mod, bruh
bobdude0987654321
ATP Engineer
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am
Location: A divided Nevada.
Agency: The Higher Powers

Re: Grind Thread

Postby GameZone » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:23 am

Oh, great, one of those "Last Post"/"Count to (number)" threads. This forum has existed for less than two months, and we're already making one of those threads.

Look, guys, I want to know how many posts we need to rank up to Agent, too, but, we should do that naturally, by talking about M:PN2, not like... this.
Image
User avatar
GameZone
Savior
 
Posts: 3630
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Agency: Mercenary

Re: Grind Thread

Postby bobdude0987654321 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:11 am

GameZone wrote:Oh, great, one of those "Last Post"/"Count to (number)" threads. This forum has existed for less than two months, and we're already making one of those threads.

Look, guys, I want to know how many posts we need to rank up to Agent, too, but, we should do that naturally, by talking about M:PN2, not like... this.

Like what?
mod, bruh
bobdude0987654321
ATP Engineer
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am
Location: A divided Nevada.
Agency: The Higher Powers

Re: Grind Thread

Postby bobdude0987654321 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:14 am

bobdude0987654321 wrote:
GameZone wrote:Oh, great, one of those "Last Post"/"Count to (number)" threads. This forum has existed for less than two months, and we're already making one of those threads.

Look, guys, I want to know how many posts we need to rank up to Agent, too, but, we should do that naturally, by talking about M:PN2, not like... this.

Like what?

I don't know what you're talking about.
mod, bruh
bobdude0987654321
ATP Engineer
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am
Location: A divided Nevada.
Agency: The Higher Powers

Re: Grind Thread

Postby bobdude0987654321 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:14 am

bobdude0987654321 wrote:
bobdude0987654321 wrote:
GameZone wrote:Oh, great, one of those "Last Post"/"Count to (number)" threads. This forum has existed for less than two months, and we're already making one of those threads.

Look, guys, I want to know how many posts we need to rank up to Agent, too, but, we should do that naturally, by talking about M:PN2, not like... this.

Like what?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Well, I'll just be over here in the corner, then...
mod, bruh
bobdude0987654321
ATP Engineer
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am
Location: A divided Nevada.
Agency: The Higher Powers

Re: Grind Thread

Postby GameZone » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:27 am

I want to just say "*facepalm*" or "sigh", but then I'd be a big fucking hypocrite.
Image
User avatar
GameZone
Savior
 
Posts: 3630
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Agency: Mercenary

Re: Grind Thread

Postby DarkTree » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:29 pm

GameZone wrote:I want to just say "*facepalm*" or "sigh", but then I'd be a big fucking hypocrite.


This was a joke thread. Yay.
User avatar
DarkTree
Backers
 
Posts: 2905
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:20 pm
Location: Canada
Agency: Funny Convos With F

Re: Grind Thread

Postby Nachoiscool11 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Spinax22 wrote:
DarkTree wrote:Just randomly post shit here, and you can rank up your thingy.

AEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOU


ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hue
-Monsuier Nacho
Nachoiscool11
Agent
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Kalifornia
Agency: NCR

Next

Return to Junkyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest