Scattered RP OOC Thread, yay

If your topic doesn't belong anywhere else, but you weren't breaking the rules, then it might end up here.

Re: Scattered RP OOC Thread, yay

Postby Coolovelord » Thu May 25, 2017 5:53 pm

Well idk we are expressin stuff or telling stuff through text and I feel people might misinterpret Mabey the tone and shit of it. I may be misinterpreting shit for all I know
I have the power to become invisible when people aren't looking at me
Coolovelord
Backers

Agency: Merc

Postby Irongole » Thu May 25, 2017 6:36 pm

[quote="Alias-Maxima"][quote="Irongole"][quote="Alias-Maxima"]Also, Irongole, I call bullshit on your character's last action.[/quote]

Dude it's called surprise attack, you were busy focused on the gunfire so I sneaked up begin you and smacked you in the back of the head. It's not like you can dodge something that you don't expect.
[/quote]
I still call bullshit. Here are the reasons why:

1) It's not a sneak attack. Your character literally announces himself before making his swing.

2) I would be kind of okay with the sneak attack if your character had any kind of lead-up to it whatsoever. As it stands, your character appears to possess some sort of magical teleportation powers.

The last post you made was of your character running from the others to find a spot to watch them from. So, between that last post and this one, your character decided to stop watching them, wandered some unspecified distance, found where Brennan was, and snuck up on him into swinging range without Brennan spotting or hearing your character. At best, your character is overpowered. At worst, you are metagaming.

3) Why would your character even attack Brennan? They are both a part of the caravan. Though, I suppose you want your character to be inscrutable and insane or something, so if that's the case, then by all means, go and attack your allies.

4) Brennan isn't stupid, deaf, or blind. He's pretty much normal. Which means, when something alerts a person of normal intelligence, he pays extra attention to his surroundings. He was alerted by the gunshots, not distracted. The distinction seemed clear to me.[/quote]

All of those are very logical reasons why and my answer to them is that the spot that plot holes. Nah really the guy has a bag full of stuff.

1. Yes that is not a very good sneak attack at all but your guy would still be surprised by the fact that something is behind him, most people freeze and then attack. Your guy probably would of turned and said something and then ducked.

2. How do make a lead up with having the other person notice? I had stated that Artz hid somewhere and that spot was where your guy was

3. Memory loss, the dude remembers only before he met the group and the two guy earlier tried to kill him so he's not taking any chances

4. Yes while gun fire may not distract you enough to not notice me, my guy has been hiding in that area using some radio.

I'll try to explain it how I think it happened

Artz finishes speaking and turns off his radio, he moves forward and sees your guy, the gunfire draws your guys attention, your guy jumps and runs in the doctors direction making in them close. while the doctor stays as well hidden as possible from your view. Your guy gets back up and then Artz comes in. He got so close was because of your guy dropped the crate and ducked for cover close enough for the doctor to get a jump I him.

Basically plot holes
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
Irongole
Backers

Agency: A.A.A.A

Postby ColonelPKA » Thu May 25, 2017 7:21 pm

Hiding in that enviroment would never perfect; especially in all the rubble. His clothes would stand out against the background. And if he did hide behind a wall or something, Brennan iirc had his back pressed against a crate (?) and his body was in Artz's general direction so it would be impossible to atleast have not caught a glimpse of him while he was sneaking up.

But I guess it all comes down to Stranger's decision.
The only way to fight fire is with a .50 bullet.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Agency: I.W.A.I-NB

Postby Irongole » Thu May 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Like I said plot holes
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
Irongole
Backers

Postby Coolovelord » Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 pm

If there were shits loads of plots holes why even make the action the first place? Did you notice there were plot holes before you did the deed.
I have the power to become invisible when people aren't looking at me
Coolovelord
Backers

Agency: Merc

Postby Irongole » Thu May 25, 2017 8:33 pm

I thought I was simple, catch the guy off guard and then meet up fix some problems and be on our way
Irongole
Backers

Previous

Return to Junkyard