Forum terms and shit.

If your topic doesn't belong anywhere else, but you weren't breaking the rules, then it might end up here.

Re: Forum terms and shit.

Postby S070 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Spacecowboy wrote:
S070 wrote:
Spacecowboy wrote:i'd try delete my post but i cant, sorry feel like an idiot now :L

It's ok, you are a rather new member. It is indeed quite ironic that you necroposted a thread that states in the first post what necroposting is and that it's not a good thing, but everyone makes mistakes. Just try to make sure it doesn't repeat.

no worries, i should of looked at the the first post. Usually in certain forums its genuinely encouraged, dont know why though. Anyway thanks for the heads up.
TLDR: didnt read the first post, clumsy accident i made, wont happen again.

Well, reviving a dead thread and necroposting are two different things. It depends on the relevance of the new post you make. If it adds something to the thread, it is not considered necroposting.
ImageImageImage
S070
Savior

Agency: The Hive

Postby Spacecowboy » Mon May 16, 2016 1:47 pm

S070 wrote:
Spacecowboy wrote:
S070 wrote:
Spacecowboy wrote:i'd try delete my post but i cant, sorry feel like an idiot now :L

It's ok, you are a rather new member. It is indeed quite ironic that you necroposted a thread that states in the first post what necroposting is and that it's not a good thing, but everyone makes mistakes. Just try to make sure it doesn't repeat.

no worries, i should of looked at the the first post. Usually in certain forums its genuinely encouraged, dont know why though. Anyway thanks for the heads up.
TLDR: didnt read the first post, clumsy accident i made, wont happen again.

Well, reviving a dead thread and necroposting are two different things. It depends on the relevance of the new post you make. If it adds something to the thread, it is not considered necroposting.

gotcha, oh well learnt my lesson, just wish i could delete this all now, sorry...
Spacecowboy
Grunt

Agency: Freelance

Postby Chillz » Fri May 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Chillz
Grunt

Agency: Zombie legion

Postby Codex » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:50 am

sorry for being such a grammar nazi but this http://prntscr.com/bo6jpn xD

It's "There" not "their"